This guide, based on vast experience in the Israeli start-up & investment industry, will make you more efficient, focused and confident in attracting investors.
- Learn about fund-raising by completing 14 interesting & fun missions
- Get valuable fund-raising tips
- An option to share your missions with a mentor and a community of entrepreneurs and get the community's advice or cooperation
The guide will improve your fund-raising odds by helping you to:
- Identify the ideal investors for you
- Set your fundraising goal
- Figure out how and when to reach relevant investors
- Prepare for meetings
- Maximize your performance in the meetings
- Manage the follow ups
- Attract funding opportunities
Why pay when there are free fundraising tutorials?
As this interactive online guide is:
- Personalized- the focus is on your venture
- Improving your personal fundraising skills not just gives knowledge
- Connecting you to a global entrepreneurs community
- Flexible- learn at your own pace, time and place
- Interesting and fun way to learn
- Supported by a professional mentor
- Providing fundraising "thinking time-outs"
How much does it cost?
Start using the guide for FREE, Get 4 missions free of charge!
The guide works for you?
- Pay $15 to continue using the Classic Guide
- Pay $25 to use the Premium Guide with Halit's support- Get answers from Halit on questions you encounter as you advance.
Still not sure?
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org , +972-54-2471911 , www.myways.biz
Halit Lichtenson has wide experience in the fields of Entrepreneurship, Investments and Hi-tech. In 2007, she founded MyWay- a Startup Mentoring House. She mentors hundreds of startups in Israel and abroad and lectures at various investment & entrepreneurship programs: TheTime Investment Company, Nielsen Innovate Incubator,Inter Disciplinary Center , Technion, elite intelligence unit 8200 , Eleven Accelerator –Bulgaria. Halit publishes entrepreneurship columns in the leading Israeli business and tech magazines - TheMarker and NewsGeek. Halit spent a few years with Catalyst Venture Capital Fund, a late stage Israeli VC. She holds a B.A. in Management and Psychology from Tel Aviv University and an MBA Cum Laude from Ecole Superieure de Gestion in Paris. Halit served in the Israeli Air-force Helicopter Squadron and was a professional flamenco dancer.
- 14 Levels
- Coaching By Halit
- Community Support
It was very interesting, useful and important!
"Thank you very, very much for this guide!"
I Got a lot of knowledge about funds and investors
"I got new vision of the right Investor I'll need for my start-up. Thanks, Halit!"
Your online feedback was highly valuable!
"Thank you for offering me the opportunity to use this guide. I really enjoyed it!"